Security and compliance
Under the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) and California Privacy Rights Act (CPRA), California Consumers have a right to know what categories of their information has been collected, with whom their information has been shared, correct inaccurate information, and may be entitled to request that their information be deleted. Requests for information and deletion can be sent via Talenya’s Access Request Portal, or by calling 855-453-9696. Please allow 45 calendar days following verification for a response.
COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Talenya collects the following categories of information for employment purposes and retains each category for 7 years:
- Date of birth
- Street address
- Phone number
- E-mail address
- Vaccination History
- Employer names
- Employment history
- Job title
- Contact information
- Profile photo and related photos
- Job application information
- Job openings that you share via the Gravity application
- Correspondence or communication sent via the Website
- Preferred language and country information
- Device identification information
- Browser fingerprint
- IP address
- Other reasonably relevant information pertaining to your use of the Website, including without limitation, standard web log information and content provided to Talenya or its designated third-parties when contacted for assistance.
- Any other information you may voluntarily provide (“Personal Information”).
- Sensitive Personal Information
- Unique personal identification number (for example: Social Security Number)
- Direct deposit account number
- Geolocation information
- Biometric information as described in our Biometric Information Policy. Our collection, storage, and use of biometric information is as set out in, and is governed by, our Biometric Information Policy.
Talenya collects personal information from you or about you when:
- You visit our Website
- You are asked to register before entering a limited access site
- You request information or contact from Talenya
- You voluntarily provide it via the Website
- You sign up to receive alerts or notifications
- You make a purchase, or
- Your current, prospective, or former employer or a similarly affiliated entity (referred to as “Employer”) is Talenya or provides it to Talenya to facilitate the processing of benefits management, payroll services, tax compliance, scheduling and timekeeping, onboarding, related human resources-related services, and data analytics, (collectively “Services”).
SALE AND SHARING OF INFORMATION
Talenya does not sell or share personal information as defined by the CCPA and CPRA. Talenya does not purposefully track users over time and across third-party websites in order to provide cross-context behavioral advertising.
INFORMATION OF MINORS
The Website is not intended for use by children under 16 years old and Talenya does not knowingly collect any information from children under 16 years old. If you are under 16 years old, you may not use our Website.
Talenya will not discriminate against you for exercising any of your CCPA and CPRA rights.
This Policy was last updated on 12/2022
Talenya maintains rigid application security measures. Talenya’s procedures and controls have been third-party audited to ensure the security, availability, processing, integrity and confidentiality of our customers’ information, including periodical penetration tests and on-going risk mitigation.
Talenya uses Amazon Web Services (AWS) to host its services and is protected by AWS’s data centers and compliance programs in its infrastructure. AWS provides high availability, dependability, and scalability.
All Talenya employees and contractors have agreed to confidentiality terms and have passed background screenings, extensive security, and privacy protection training.